Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd. (GWRL) is one of India's leading players in the technical textiles sector, providing specialized solutions to the cordage and infrastructure industry worldwide. Established in 1976, the company today is a multi-divisional, multi-geographical technical textile company. The company manufactures and provides world class solutions in high performance polymer ropes, fishing nets, sports nets, safety nets, aquaculture cages, coated fabrics, agricultural netting and geosynthetics.
GWRL At A Glance
- Pioneers in the synthetic cordage industry in India
- World’s largest producer of polymer cordages
- Customers spread across 75 countries
- ISO 9001-2008 Certification by BVC, UK
- R&D Unit recognized by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- 'Star Export House' status for many years running
- Received the the largest sports goods and sports nets exporter award from the Sports Goods Export Promotion Council, sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India.
- Quality approach: First Time Right
- Public Limited Company. Listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange since 1978. Also listed on the National Stock Exchange of India.
- Paying dividend every year since inception in 1976
- Carries ‘AAA’ rating- indicating strong financial stability
- Management of the company is overseen by the Board of Directors headed by Chairman and Managing Director Mr. V. R. Garware
- Day to day operations are managed by a team of professional managers having techno- commercial expertise, vast industrial and marketing experience.