Honestly, integrity and sound judgment of the Senior Management is fundamental for the success of and ethical conduct of the Senior Management is essential to the proper funtioning of the Company. The Senior Management of the Company shall be bound by the following code of ethics:
- Act with honesty and integrity, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal, financial and professional relationships.
- Make full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that the Company files with, Or submits or makes periodically, to the shareholders, government authorities, and to the public.
- Comply with governmental laws, rules, notification and regulations applicable to the Company's business.
- Disclose to the Board or any committee/ officer designated by the Board for this purpose, any material transaction or relationship that resonably could be expected to give rise to any violationss of the code including actual or apparent conflicts with the interests of the company.
- Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of employment unless legally obliged to disclose and ensure that no such confidential information is used for personal advantage/ benefit.
- Maintain the skills necessary and relevant to the Company's needs.
- Act in good faith, responsibility, with due care, competence and diligence without misrepresenting material facts.
- Achieve resposible use of and control over all assets and resources employed or entrusted to them.
- Promote ethical and honest behavior within the Company.